Thursday, April 8, 2010

What the HELL is she wearing?

Oh my god. I came across this picture and I'm honestly just so confused, and not just by the fabric RiRi is wearing as clothing, but by her hair, by the alarmingly sharp looking studs on her shoulders and her floating microphone. This is NOT the way to dress yourself in public, or alone in privacy for that matter, because God only knows what one could have planned while wearing this....thing. I usually back Rihanna, even when she petitions to get raped in her lyrics (cue "Rude Boy"), but this is just so bizarre. I'd like to point out how convenient it is that a strip of fabric is covering her nipple (thank god). Obviously the "designer" of this item had everything covered! NOT. Let's evaluate the missing gaps of "thing." Where did they go? Did she eat them? Did the designer eat them? Did Rihanna eat too much backstage and burst through the "thing?" Is she short on cash and couldn't afford to purchase enough fabric to cover her entire body, or is the creation of this "thing" due to the fact that her stylist is a total reet (retard) and the only on Rihanna could afford? One would anticipate that after all the "What Not to Wear" sections of celebrity magazines in which Rihanna has frequented, she MIGHT get the point that the public often considers her somewhat of an oddity (understatement). I can guarantee that Chris Brown is looking at this picture thanking his lucky stars that he doesn't have to be this person's "boo" anymore. This outfit has led me to the definite conclusion that Chris Brown did much more than just physical damage to Rihanna when he beat her up because it is quite clear that mental damage also occurred. No one in their right mind would wear this, I mean it just does not make sense- the shoulder studs, the carefully measured missing portions of "thing," the floating microphone and a hairstyle which makes it look as if she is bald on the right side of her head. Why? Why is she doing this to herself, to me and my eyes? And to the poor children in China who had to make the fabric? I really wish she hadn't worn this, it's just upsetting on way too many levels, and I think Chris Brown is partially to blame. Shame on you, Chris!

No comments:

Post a Comment