Saturday, March 6, 2010

Chatroulette: The Possibilities Are Endless

You may or may not be familiar with www.chatroulette.com. If you don't know what it is you are definitely missing out on some of the best and cheapest entertainment out there. It is a brand new service for one-on-one text, webcam and microphone-based chat with people around the world. It's pretty much the greatest thing ever. My favorite time to go on chatroulette is usually when I am feeling hungover or sad about something because it a serious pick-me-up! My roommate and I are obsessed. We are both pretty eccentric girls who are always up for a good time and this website delivers the laughs one hundred percent of the time. But chatroulette can be visited by anybody no matter what type of mood they're in. If you're feeling bored, then chatroulette is a great way to meet people from different places all over the world and for free. We met a boy named Stephen who was a naval academy student from Philly (not the creme cheese). He was really cool, and contrary to popular belief surrounding chatroulette, he was not a creep. He didn't reach for his penis once. But who knows, you might be in a kinky or sexual mood, but might be single and therefore getting it in isn't always that simple. Chatroulette offers a lot of naked men and women masturbating alone, in groups or participating in oral sex and orgies. I usually F9 ("next") people like this because I'm in a serious relationship with someone and she would consider this cheating, but it is always funny to see a penis pop up on the screen once or twice. Chatroulette also offers cultural experiences. Not only because you have the opportunity of meeting people from other places of the world, but because they are often dressed up in clothing that is representative of their culture. My favorite people to meet on chatroulette are celebrities. Once my roommate and I were having a pizza party for two and we decided to amp up the excitement and go on chatroulette and the Jonas Brothers (so cute!!) popped up, but she accidentally hit next. Boy, was I pissed, but I'm pretty sure I saw Mary J. Blige on it one night so I figure there is a high probability that I will get to see more a-list stars in the future. If this post has not convinced you to become a regular user of chatroulette, then all I can say is that you're really missing out on a great opportunity to meet new people and improve your computer skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment