Saturday, March 6, 2010

Cheebah: My Cat.


This is my cat, she's my pet and best friend. She hates it when I hold her for too long, but she sure does love to cuddle. She's not that photogenic. This picture is rare because her eyes are open, usually the flash bothers her and she has been known to turn her head away whenever I pull out a camera or my blackberry. This picture was taken by my blackberry, I used the zoom option and because I did that, the flash did not go off, so this is actually a good shot. She's cleaning herself, which I guess is sort of weird and rude to do in public, but she usually does what she wants when she wants. She is ten years old. She likes to kill baby bunnies, mice, crows and other small game. She's not a regular cat who likes tuna, instead she likes to lick the top of banana muffins from No Frills. She has a weak stomach though and throws up quite often- my mom gets REALLY mad. I don't get to live with Cheebah, she lives in Burlington with my mom, but going home on holidays and weekends is always a treat. My friends make fun of me for my close relationship with my cat, but I don't let it get under my skin. I know that our relationship is special and I have become pretty good at interpreting her paw and tail movements, and some of her meows are dead giveaways as to how she is feeling inside. A low, grumble-like meow means she is really mad and just downright not happy with the situation, and a high-pitched quick meow means she wants to go outside because she has to do a number one or a number two. A hiss is pretty self-explanatory. I'll post some more pictures of her soon, I unfortunately will not be going home for a while but maybe I'll post some from facebook, she doesn't have an account or anything but she's definitely tagged in a lot of pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment