Sunday, March 7, 2010

PDA in the Library

PDA in the library is entirely unacceptable and the amount of which it takes place in the libraries on campus is downright distasteful. I already do not give a shit about the information my brain is trying to absorb as I "study," and I most certainly do not give a shit that the girl sitting beside me (who I thought was a lesbian) actually has a boyfriend. This literally always happens to me: I think I have found a beauty seat at the library next to some quiet asian who will not disturb my studies and then BAM! I look up from my course pack and this mute asian is legitimately sucking her partner's face off (sometimes it is hard to identify partners during the act). I don't understand why people cannot just get their fix before coming to the library where single students are actually trying to study. Either these couples are addicted to sex, new to sex, don't really go to McGill or don't have any other friends with whom they can go study and spend some time away from their partner. The library is for studying, socializing, facebooking, and not getting filled. If you want someone to park their car in your garage, then please, for my sake and everyone else's who is actually trying to study, please go do it in the privacy of your home or at least in a bathroom stall somewhere nearby. Even kissing in the library is horrible because it produces the most godawful sounds I have ever heard. What kills me the most is when the people are ugly, because there is nothing worse than watching two fugly people mack while im busy trying to memorize Canada's Constitutional amendments. I seriously cannot take it anymore and I'm not going to. This is a fair warning to all you couples out there: stop getting filled, making out, "cuddling," petting one another's genitalia and being GAY at the library. I will call you out and embarrass the fuck out of you. And if you're an ugly couple, it will only be worse. I don't care if you guys "look good together," you've been warned.

1 comment:

  1. You just want the security guard to give you a mouth kiss. This whole post comes from a place of jealousy.

    ReplyDelete